Christian Betzmann
Christian Betzmann

German Vlogger Christian Betzmann confirmed his acceptance of Islam, saying ‘Islam is a religion of peace and I have felt a very deep connection with something I want to hear and examine myself deeply.”

On Instagram, Betzmann said “I have accepted Islam.”

Christian Betzmann Instagram post
Christian Betzmann Instagram post

View Original Post

Betzmann further said that Growing up in Europe the word Islam was always connected with negativity, war, terrorism and to be completely honest I was never a religious person before so I didn’t really care what people thought back then. My best childhood friends were Muslims and deep inside we are all human beings in the same simulation we call life.

Read: PM Imran: Public Empowerment is The Top Task of Government

He said About Islam, “Islam is a religion of peace and I felt a deeper connection and something I want to experience and explore deeper for myself.

Being Helper is not responsible for content on external links.

The post Vlogger Christian Betzmann, ‘I have accepted Islam’ first appeared on BeingHelper.



from BeingHelper https://ift.tt/3rmfhw6
via IFTTT
 
Top