khabib ufc
Image Source: Pexels

After winning the Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) field, Russian victor Khabib Nurmagomedov has turned his eyes towards football.

In a post on Twitter, the Russian fighter made the declaration that he was a “free agent” and that he was “ready to accept offers”.

  • Previous MMA champion made the announcement on Twitter post.
  • Khabib Nurmagomedov resigned from MMA a year ago.

“I’m preparing for my football debut. I’ma [a] free agent and I’m ready to accept offers,” said 32-year-old Khabib.

A year ago, Khabib finished his wrestling profession in the wake of prevailing upon Justin Gaethje, improving his record to an unbeaten 29-0.

In any case, at only 32, the fans, media staff, and UFC authorities are looking for that he would, in the end, have a difference in heart.

Read: Top 5 Programming Languages to Dominate in 2021.

The ex-fighter, however, is adamant that he will stick to his decision.

“I have no plans to continue fighting,” Khabib said in a meeting with RT Sport. “There are consistently bits of gossip about my rebound, as Dana White and different advertisers who may supplant him later on consistently need me to fight. “

Leaving a worthwhile business, Khabib leaves a huge number of dollars on the table however says abundance has never been the primary motivation behind why he is fighting.

“Of course, I’m the prime minister and I still have a lot of money to make, but I had another goal,” he said.”My goal was to reach the top and I did it.”

He doesn’t seem to be worried about his finances, saying, “As for money, I’m going to make somewhere.”

Being Helper is not responsible for content on external links.

The post After winning MMA, Khabib is aiming at his football debut. first appeared on BeingHelper.



from BeingHelper https://ift.tt/36csVK3
via IFTTT
 
Top